13.10.10

3 months old!!!



Disclaimer: Well this is a couple of days early, but I have time now to write it and do not want to forget come Friday.


My lil' darlin . . . what a month you have had!!! You were in your first wedding and looked beautiful doing it! Your Auntie Cella and Uncle Johnny looked wonderful, but I thought you stole the show :) Your Auntie Lindsey and Uncle Nick got married so you made your first trip to Laguna Beach. You touched sand for the first time and met your cousin Henry while there. You two got along wonderfully and are well on the road to being best cousins for life!


Milestones:

  • You notice people so well now. You track those you love the most, interact with babies and smile constantly. One of my favorite moments so far was yesterday morning. I walked into your room to get you out of your crib and you blessed me with the LARGEST smile.
  • You are officially sleep trained and nap trained. This was one of the hardest things this mommy has ever done, but you took to it well.
  • You are literally seconds from laughing, you make little goo noises now, but have yet to get the chuckle behind it.
  • You are officially a string-bean . . . you are 10lbs. and some odd ounces, but measure over 25" long.
  • You eyes remain blue as of now and the rest of your hair has begun to come in and it remains a true RED!
  • During tummy-time, you hold yourself up so well and have begun to get your "back into it." I can't wait for you to roll and to crawl . . . months from now, I know . . .
  • You are sleeping in your crib for all sleep times now. Your noisy breathing has begun to clear up, just like they said it would.
  • You dance in the bath and it truly is your favorite time of day!
  • Although you are still consistently in NB sizes, your legs prove to be a bit of a problem. You should be in 6mo. close due to your length, but NB sizes fit your little waist. This will prove to be interesting later on in life. Mostly for your daddy, I am sure . . . a long-legged beauty queen is all a dad ever dreams of having ;)

I love you my dear, you are the light of our world and can't wait for all the wonderful moments to come. Happy 3 mo. birthday sweetie!!!

2 comments:

Momma got the runs said...

What a doll! My boys were 10 pounds at birth so I cant even imagine somrthing so small. She is just precious!

Ryan & Heather said...

I feel you on the too long, but not big enough around thing! I have a couple of those....the elastic adjustable waist inventions will soon be your best friend. Till then (about 12-24mos), I just worked at finding the brands that were smaller around. She is adorable! Awesome job on the sleep scheduling, too. You inspire me to enjoy the 'baby' thing so much more...
Heather N