20.12.10

Funny Hats . . .

It seems to be a bit of a trend. I love putting my sweet cheeks in fun hats! The more outrageous, the better. I have tried to figure out why this is such a joy for me. Nothing really comes to mind, however I am thinking that maybe it is a part of me that wished I was able to dress like this as a kid. Another part of me thinks that if I put her in outrageous hats, maybe it will breed self-confidence and she will be one of those, "I don't care what you think, I like it and WILL wear it regardless" type of women. I am not talking a candidate for "What Not to Wear." I am talking about the type of woman that can sport any trend and get away with it because everyone thinks that it looks fantastic on her. This is usually the case with women who have the attitude that I mention previously. I have a good friend who gets away with this kind of crap all the time. She totally sports this "tude" with confidence and style. I love her for it and respect her self-confidence, because she chalk full of it! So all this to say, I will continue dressing my lil girl in outrageously trendy clothes that are to "loud" for these hear parts, in hopes that my little girl grows up to be a confident, bold woman that takes no prisoners and does not discriminate against any accessory.







1 comment:

Momma got the runs said...

I agree. I love to dress up the kiddos and laugh. One of the many perks of motherhood. And I am sure Kaydance will be a confident head strong girl- she has all the makings for it!