31.12.10

TLC is my drug of choice . . . .


I have a good friend who wrote this blog. It had me questioning my parenting skills when all was said and typed out. You will find my post to her blog below. Read . . . tell me what you think.




Seriously, I watch that and Food Network ALL day long. I am a new mother and my 5 month old knows when Paula Dean is on the t.v. and LOVES "Say Yes to the Dress." At first I found myself wondering if I should turn the t.v. off. In the end, I realized that my cabin fever was about to get the best of me. My sanity required some form of outside connection and TLC and Food Network was just that. So daily I wake, watch the Today Show followed by a collaboration of my two favs. I know that my child is better off because of my addiction. So judge me if you want, but at the end of the day, I have a very happy child and I have not gone insane.

Prime-Time Musts (Kaydance is asleep when I watch all of these):

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Lie to Me
Bones
House

1 comment:

~the call of the Collings'~ said...

Oh Grey's...how you sooth our mommy-dreary souls!! xoxo