13.4.10

2-7

At 27 weeks, many new things have transpired. First, I now feel Lil' Darlin's hiccups daily. They are so cute . . . I read that this is one of the ways that God designed our little ones to develop their lungs. How amazing is that? It totally blows my mind how intricate and unique our God is in what He creates.


A few of my favorite things . . .

Second, I have been so blessed by so many already. Below are a few of Lil' Darlin's present thus far. I have wanted the BOB since before i was pregnant. My wonderful, generous parents surprised me with it at my L.A. baby shower. I am so excited to strap her in and "go a walking."



Third, below are some of the outfits that I have received as gifts. I am blessed to have some good friends who are allowing me to borrow some of their daughter's precious clothes. But, it is nice to receive some new things as well. I have plans to bring her home in the cute little navy blue outfit. The shorts that were given to her, are so small and SO adorable. The bathing suit has a ruffle-butt, and we all know how I feel about those. The green dress is so "us." There is one more dress that my sister gave Lil' Darlin' that I am saving for another blog . . . so fear not Lindsey, it will make an appearance.

Fourth, I have been given many wonderful friends that have blessed me with gifts and advice. I thank the good Lord for blessing me with each and everyone of them! I love you all and am so thankful and grateful for each one of you.

1 comment:

Candace Tallmon said...

Lovin' your plan for the coming home outfit! She'll be so flippin' adorable!!

I didn't feel Emmy hiccup at all until the very end. When I found out it was a sign of her learning how to use her lungs, I was super nervous that she (apparently) wasn't doing it! I was super excited when I finally started feeling it.