5.4.10

A L.A. Shower . . .


This past weekend, I packed my car up with three women and a little lady. Myself, Kat, Candace and her little girl Emmy drove down to L.A. this weekend for my very first baby shower. Each lady was given strict instructions to pack as lightly as possible, due to us having to bring back all the wonderful gifts that I was to receive in L.A.


We made it in record time to L.A. and spent the first day prepping for the shower extravaganza. I tried on over 20 dresses that day in hopes of finding a shower dress. No luck!!!! Everything was too big. However, we found a beautiful skirt and my sister let me borrow one of her tank tops for the day. I was set! I introduced Candace to 21 Choices and spoke highly of Saturday morning's breakfast, 42nd Street Bagel. I went to bed that night, excited for Saturday's events.

Saturday morning we walked to 42nd Street Bagel, where Candace had her first honey-glazed bagel. It was a spectacular event! We came home and got ready for the afternoon's shower.

Lindsey did a spectacular job! She planned everything perfectly, down to the very last detail. I had Buca di Bepo, red velvet cupcakes, wine for the guests and a fun virgin drink for myself and lil' darlin'. Please take a look at Lindsey's blog for all the wonderful details of the day.




I received so many wonderful gifts from all of my friends and family. Lil' darlin' and I are so blessed to have all of you in our lives! I had such a wonderful time and could not of asked for a better day. From receiving my BOB, to all the cute little outfits for Lil Darlin', we are two very blessed girls!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you know what i forgot? the spaghetti sauce. i put it in the microwave so we could nuke it just before we ate...dang.

liltleli said...

I had some for lunch the next day . . . I was happy that it was around. This must be why you "forgot" to put it out.

Alex said...

hey tal, your pictures and blog are great!!! did you get your BOB??? my shower was so fun, and words cant describe how much i love the quilt, it means so much to michael and i:) however i will say i did not get a lot of essentials so if you ever need to go on a babies r us shopping spree let me know ill be game for sure.
- alex

Denise said...

looks like you were blessed! what a fun time.