7.4.10

My Hat goes off . . .



So two mornings ago, I awoke to a familiar pain. Off and on, I have this "neck issue." It is where one can't move one's neck more than 5 degress. Seriously folks, I could not move it to the left . . . AT ALL. Throughout the day it got progressively worse, as if I believed that was even possible. I went home and got out my trusty neck heat sock. My wonderful hubby applied some "goop" that my friend Candace made me buy last year while in Mammoth. This morning, I am able to move it almost 45 degrees and am very thankful. So . . . my hat goes off to the wonderful inventor of the heat sock!!!!!! I seriously heart you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

whats the goop??

~the call of the Collings'~ said...

I heart YOU, your BELLY, and your NECK! xoxo

Candace Tallmon said...

Linds - it's Traumeel and it's seriously good stuff.
http://www.traumeel.com/Traumeel_com_Gel.homotox?ActiveID=10001808

Tal - :(!! I'll trade you Emmy for some neck rubbing tonight.

Denise said...

and i just threw out a homemade heat sock!

btw- glad to see you are reading the healthy sleep habits book. you won't be disappointed if you follow it's suggestions. it's our opinion that disciplining begins at birth, one way is through developing healthy sleep habits.
michael and i learned together (key word) how to be consistent and follow through. this has rolled over into all other areas of parenting. i can honestly say there hasn't been a stage that i have not enjoyed my children (there have been moments, maybe even hours, but never an entire stage).

welcome to the journey.