24.11.12

Turkey Day Pics!!!

I am thankful . . . .

I am grateful for my husband.  He has been my rock for 10 years.  These last couple of years he has shown me what a wonderful father he is to our sweet little girl.  She adores him. I am very thankful for their close relationship. Knowing that she has a relationship with her father that models that of one that Christ modeled for us with the church, puts my heart at rest.  Thank you Michel for being such a great husband and daddy.


Words can't express how much I love this little girl.  Her enthusiasm for life challenges me to remember that life does not have to be so serious all the time.  I can't believe how smart she is and how independent she has become.  I am thankful for her laugh.  I am thankful for her shoulder shakes.  I am thankful for her little hands.  They make her hugs so wonderful.  I am thankful for her nose nuzzles and I love our nightly snuggles.  I love you baby. Thank you for being such a gift to your daddy and me.


I am thankful for life lessons for my little baby.  I love that she is beginning to love to cook.  It makes our future dinner preparations and Saturday breakfasts that much more enjoyable.  


I am thankful for these two people.  They are Kaydance's godparents. My sister LIndsey and her husband Nick, love Kaydance as if she were their own.  I love how much our daughter loves them.  


I am thankful that my husband likes to cook.  I could not of asked for a better "personal chef."  I am also thankful that he is THIS goofy.  He makes me laugh.

I pray that this season you were able to reflect on the things that God has blessed your life with.  I believe that we all should do this daily, but it is nice to have a day dedicated to thankfulness.  It keeps things in proper perspective for us all. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.   


No comments: