24.6.10

37 weeks and GROWING . . .



At 37 weeks and 4 days, I was told that I am 40% effaced, but not dilated at all. To put it in the words of Dr. G., "the door is still shut." "I will be shocked if you have less than two weeks before Kaydance's arrival." He believed this so much, that I have my next appointment in two weeks as opposed to the usual one week. One disturbing bit of information that was given to me . . . Dr. G. seems to think that Kaydance is around 6lbs. at this point. At gaining a half a pound a week, she best make her appearance close to her due date. I really, really do not want to have a larger baby on my hands. My cousin can have those honors . . . no need to share. ;)




2 comments:

Mrs. Spike said...

Aw, I love your prego pictures. So beautiful. Did Candace take them?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the 2nd picture facing the window! You are gorgeous my friend!