20.3.13

22 Weeks!



Disclaimer: I am stealing this format from my lovely sister because I am lazy and do not want to make anything new up. Plus, why mess with perfection :)

How far along: 22 weeks

Weight gain: 5 lbs

Gender: Boy

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: I so amazing right now. I actually sleep super well. I am still on my tummy and the moment my head hits the pillow I am out. For a bit there I was up three times a night to pee, but that has subsided. PRAISE JESUS!

Best moment this week: Michel getting the chance to feel him move for the first time.

Miss Anything? Running. Was put on exercise hiatus this week due than irritable uterus. So annoyed.

Movement: He’s kicking away inside

Food cravings: Sushi . . .  But I can't have that :(

Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food . . . . And smelly teenage boys

Labor Signs: Last pregnancy I had a volatile cervix . . .  This pregnancy my uterus is irritable. From what I can figure out, there are three types of contractions, sorta . . . . Braxton Hicks, the real deal and the ridiculousness that comes with have a irritable uterus. It basically mimics the real deal without any change to the cervix. However it is super annoying, kinda hurts, makes you tired and means I can't run, walk or do anything remotely strenuous. Those that know me, know that is a fate worse than death. Hoping this all passes soon and I can at least start walking and hiking in the near future. If not, my husband may kill me.

Symptoms: Lower back pain and what I mentioned above. I also pulled a ligament at the top of my belly, I think. Not 100% sure on that one, but something hurts.

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? In

Workouts? Been placed on hold for abut. Hoping to get back to it soon.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy


Looking forward to: Beginning the decoration process!

No comments: