16.4.13

26 weeks!




How far along: 26 weeks


Weight gain: 10 pounds

Gender: Boy

Stretch marks? Nope



Sleep: I am stoked that I am sleeping well still. Off my tummy because lil man kicks me relentlessly if I sleep that way. My side is nice though for sleep.



Best moment this week: Kaydance is finally able to feel him move and she loves it. She wants to feel him every morning. It is a favorite right now.



Miss Anything? Running. Was put on exercise hiatus. So annoyed.



Movement: He’s kicking away inside


Food cravings: Sushi . . .  But I can't have that :(


Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food . . . . And smelly teenage boys



Labor Signs: Nothing crazy since 22 weeks. Wear a brace most days and still not allowed to exercise. Taking some weird voo-doo herbs that seem to be helping with the whole IU thing.



Symptoms: Lower back pain and what I mentioned above. I also pulled a ligament at the top of my belly, a couple of weeks out. But Alex, my midwife, showed me some stretches that have helped.



Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Workouts? Been placed on hold for now. Hoping to get back to it soon.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: getting this lil man to flip. He is still bum down.

No comments: