10.3.11

40 . . . Day 2

So I was only a little sore this morning when I woke up.  I was the kinda sore that I used to be after one of my 6 mile runs.  Only, I ran just 3 miles yesterday.  Some might say . . . "Well yes Talitha, only 3 miles.  But you did it with a stroller."  Yes, I did, but I huffed and puffed the entire time.  I kept re-living a conversation I had with my sister-in-law.  I told her that with every hill, all I think about it my birth story. I think that if I can do that, I can run up any mountain.  Well . . . I walked yesterday . . . so . . .

Day 2 . . . I ran in Goldside.  Total miles . .  3.5.  I walked up one hill, but only part way.  I did not do it with a stroller.  My hubby was nice enough to stay home and watch the lil darlin as she slept.  So I sweat on my own.



After seeing this pic, Man am I ever happy that I have picked this as my lent goal.

2 comments:

The Gillmans ~ a simple family following the radical call of God said...

Talitha, you already look AMAZING! :)

Denise said...

you are so ambitious.

i walked 1 mile today...without a stroller...with an 11 & 9 yr old that can walk faster than me.

your welcome. i'm glad i can make you feel better.