9.3.11

40 days/40 min./40 pics.

So some might find me daring.  Some might find me crazy.  Some might find me inspirational.  I just find me desperate.  Desperate for some serious, "Kick me in the butt" motivation.  So I found it . . . LENT!  So for the next 40 days, I will run/hike/P90X 40 minutes a day, EVERYDAY. I will post a pic a day of our little adventure and a "tummy pic" of me weekly.  If you see me, physically or online, please keep me accountable . . . I might be needing it after the first week.

So why, you ask?  I had a baby 7 months ago.  Her birthday is in the summer.  I have to wear a bathing suit . . . that is why.  I could of said something different, but I need to form a habit again.  So let us be honest.  It has been over a year since running has been a daily habit.  Lets get something started!!!!

My lil running companion

How can you not be motivated . . . She had a blast!!!

Ok . . . Day 1, Week 1 . . . Please, be kind . . .

Side view . . . looking about 3 months preggo here . . .

5 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

If THAT is 3 mos. preggo, I must look about 6 right now!!! Good luck on your plan- I applaud you!! It's hard work to get motivated.

Kristina said...

Do it girl! I've started going to the gym in hopes to lose my belly and to tone. I'm not bouncing back as quickly as I would have liked after baby #2!

Viv said...

Very inspirational! I am on the same page girlfriend. I told my sister that I would run a half marathon with her in Napa in July! And I was thinking it would be a lot easier on me minus 20 pounds! You should post your activities for the week, I may want to join you!!

Unknown said...

I think you look great...and i also think your stomach looks like you still have your ab muscles :) YAY for the 40 day challenge!!! I will keep you accountable! :) PS: i love the way she looks in her BOB :)

Denise said...

at the end of your 40/40/40 you should play the song "40" by U2.

and you look fine.

my baby is 9 and i would never post a pic of my belly (thank you God for creating the person who created spanks).

happy sacrificing!