26.3.11

Lame Post

So, there are a couple of different posts that are due.  This one is neither of those.  This one is just a vent session.  So if you so desire, you may close this window.  I will not be offended.

Today I got ready to go to two different baby showers.  It is rare these days when I get all "pretty.'"  So I pulled out some clothes that had not fit since Kaydance was born.  After two weeks of kicking my butt, I figured that maybe, possibly they would fit.  Well . . . that was a no.  In fact, I felt like they were tighter than before.  I am sure it was all an illusion and in the end of my 40 days, I will laugh at this post, but for now, it just kinda sucked.

So seeing as I am not one to complain without incorporating some sort of plan of action, I have decided to make a cut to a veteran team member . . . Goodbye sugar.  So in a week, we will see if that did the trick and some pounds start a fallin.

No comments: