21.3.11

The past two days . . . 10 & 11

Sunday was my day of rest.  My husband informed me of this when I told him of my resolution.  thank the good Lord for that amendment to the rules, because this body needs a rest! OUCH!

This morning I awoke to a barking dog.  After a couple wake-ups last night for my lil darlin, precious sleep was so needed.  My hubby tries to take the 8-10 shift in the morning so I can get a couple hours sleep after a long night.  This morning was no different, minus the random wake up by Paulie.

I walk out to discover some of michel's interns in my kitchen.  Oh and the power was out.  Oh joy, this must mean no coffee . . . nope . . . enter these two lovely contributions and you have some wonderful coffee!


So for what I did today for my 40 minutes . . . nothing!  Of course we had no power, a massive snow storm the night before and no means of fixing the situation any time soon.


Then the sun came out!  Praise God!  Power came on tonight after we did this:


Tomorrow I run double . . . pray for me, it is going to suck :)

1 comment:

Momma got the runs said...

You can do it! So sorry about the outage and lack of sleep. Hope it all starts turning around soon!