22.3.10

24 weeks . . . times 2



My husband wanted me to show you a little comparison between my 24 week tummy and his tummy at my 6th month . . .

My 24 week stats:

Total Weight Gained: 12 pounds . . . moving up in the world!!!

Noticeable changes . . . some I love, some I do not . . .
Likes:
  • I actually have boobs!! (Sorry dad)
  • I feel her move all the time now
  • I actually can feel her flip . . . feels like your stomach does when you go down a big hill. You know, like it drops to your feet and shoots back up again.

Dislikes:
  • When people ask me if I actually eat. I want to tell them, "Yeah I do, I just don't follow the same rule you must've when you were pregnant. The "You can eat anything you feel like" rule, is not too smart when your stuffing your face full of fast food ,ice cream and pizza. Then they wonder why they gained an absurd amount of weight . . . really????? I don't actually say this, I just smile sweetly and say, "Yes, I eat, promise."
  • Lack of clothing that seems to fit me . . . THANK YOU MARCELLA FOR LONG NORMAL SHIRTS!!!! These all fit nicely and do not look like a moo-moo on me.

2 comments:

Momma got the runs said...

You look gorgous. Do you eat? Hahahaha. I was one of those absurd gaining monsters HOWEVER I did have edema and most came off right after the monkies. I heard what not to eat even though it was out of my control. Dont let people get you down. You are either too big or too small and none of it matters. The only important thing is if the babe is okay and by the sounds of it she is 'flippin' fantastic!

Denise said...

i have a "prego" pic of my michael when i was prego with noah. it was so good of him to put on some sympathy lbs.

and from the look of your pic, now i (8 years after my last pregnancy) am the same size as you.

fast food was my pregnancy friend. so was chocolate milk and chocolate donuts (noah really liked them). i'm still suffering from those poor eating choices.

keep it up!